Heavy Duty Drive In Racking
Drive in racking system
Drive in racks have almost twice as much storage capacity in the same space as regular pallet racking, because the aisle between rows of racking shelf are eliminated and racking shelves are consolidated so that goods on the same floor and in the same row can be placed next to each other, maximizing storage capacity utilization.
Drive in and through rack is widely used for one sort of goods with large quantity, this kind of goods packaging uniform, single products, such as: food, tobacco, cold storage warehouses.
Principle of storing goods and taking goods: First in, last out and Last in, first out.
Features of drive in racking system
1. Drive in drive through systems provides maximum storage capacity using the minimum amount of the space
2. It is particularly suited to store very large quantities of homogeneous products.
3. Drive in drive through systems racks operate on the basic first in last out.
4. Compatible with many handling equipment styles.
5. The height between levels can be adjusted easily by 75mm assemble quickly and easily with a hammer or mallet. Widely used in cold room warehouse.
6. Shelves can be adjusted per 75mm pitch.
7. Corrosion resistant: Tough power coat finish resists rust and catches.
8. Each shelves holds up to 100 to 4500kg.
9. Sturdy industrial strength steel construction.
Main component: Upright(post), box beam, row bracing, pallet rail, pallet stopper,top beam
Accessory: Post protector, crash barrier.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory which is established in 1998 with more than 300 workers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Guangzhou, a city near Baiyun International Airport.
3. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: For standard size models, we have plenty of material in stock, less than 500pcs, 3-7 day is ok;
For customized models, the delivery date depends on the quantity. In generally, it is 7-15 days. We can finish production in 15 days under 332 CBM, 9 containers.
4. Q: What is the term of payment?
A: 40% of deposit , and balance will be cleared by T/T before delivery.
5. Q: What is the trade term?
A: In generally, we will use EXW or FOB. Other terms can be negotiated.
6. Q: Do you have minimum order quantity limitation?
A: We don’t have MOQ limitation. But if you don’t have other goods to share the container and the quantity is less than 10pcs, we would sincerely recommend you buy at the local market. Because the international freight will be expensive.
7. Q: Are samples available?
A: Yes, samples are available at any time. But due to the big size, we would like to suggest you to check some raw material if you just want to check the quality. And we can offer you the raw material in free, you just need to be response for the freight.
If you have container needs to be shipped together recently, then you can buy any quantity you want.
8.Q: What if you encounter problems during installation?
A: We will provide detailed install instruction for every type of shelf. If needed, we can also ask engineers to teach you by phone, face-time or video.
9. Q: Could you produce the goods in OEM and ODM design?
A: Sure, we have very rich experience in customizing shelves.
10. Q: What are main rack and add on rack?
A: The difference between these two kinds of racks is upright. Main rack is the start rack with 2 uprights and add on rack is the continue rack with only 1 upright.
11. Q: What is your packing?
A: Generally, storage rack are flat packed by air bubble film. Other packing like wooden box are available to clients’ requirement.
12. Q: What if we can’t install it or we don’t have installers?
A: For the racking mezzanine floor case or big project, if needed, we can offer our technical staff to guide the installation job. Moreover, we have professional installation team to deal with the installation work. So, please do not worry about that.
13. Q: What is the warranty?
A: From 3 years to 5 years.
14. Q: Can we pay by Credit card or Alibaba platform?
A: Yes, you can. And TT is welcome.
15. Q: which loading port is close to you?
A: Nansha or Huangpu. They are in Guangzhou. If your forwarder is in Foshan or Shenzhen, we can deliver them to their warehouse too.